100 Pints at AHAM, The BD100LGR Dehumidifier by BlueDri packs powerful high-capacity dehumidification into a small, easy-to-maneuver package that's no larger than a conventional dehumidifier, with an extraction of up to 200 and a price tag of under $1500 puts all other LGR dehumidifiers to shame.
Availability date: 0000-00-00
|Electrical Use:||115V 60 Hz|
|Electrical Draw (amps):||10 Amps|
|Pints Per Day @AHAM||200/100|
• Dual coil lgr technology removes 100-200 pints per day water extraction
• 33°-100°f operating ranger, best in class moisture removal capacity
• Processes 306 CFM AIR, heated dry air output
• Output port accepts all types of ducting hoses
• Stackable rugged Rotational Molded Polyethylene Housing
• High efficiency rotary compressor
• Shock absorbing semi-pneumatic tires
• Advanced Recessed digital control panel
• Telescopic Steel handle with locking levers
• SUPER QUIET OPERATION
• 25’ power cord
• 1 year warranty, 5 year on housing
• Available in blue, green & red colors
Performance of the BLUEDRI BD100LGR is enhanced by having the incoming air cleaned before entering the sealed cooling chamber with a charcoal filter that comes standard on all BD100LGR. The air is then pre-cooled and striped of moisture by the stage 1 evaporator. The pre-cooled and now lower grain air moves through a highly efficient stage 2 evaporator where moisture is further stripped. Moving through high temperature condenser coils, the low grain air picks up heat and drops to the lowest possible relative humidity level before being pushed out the ductable exhaust port.
The BLUEDRI BD100LGR comes standard with stair climber wheels, auto pump out, digital user control panel displaying humidity and run time all within a high-impact resistant construction. High performance and key features; you have a reliable money making machine that will serve you for years into the future.
No customer comments for the moment.