Breakthrough Water Removal Technology Completely Removes Large Volumes of Standing Water Fast
Water restoration professionals can pump out large-volume clean or black water spills more efficiently with the powerful MEGA-PUMP MP3000 Pump/Filtration System from Abatement Technologies®. Mounted on a portable cart, the MP3000 combines a high-capacity sump pump, wet/dry vacuum system and particle filtration device all in one compact unit. This versatile system can be operated in any one of three modes:
- Combination Pump & Wet/Dry Vacuum Mode - Pumps out standing water, separates solids from the liquid and discharges the filtered water
- Pump Only Mode - Pumps out standing water and discharges unfiltered water
- Wet/Dry Vacuum Only Mode - Picks up solids and liquids and captures them in the 19-gallon tank
The internal MP3000 pump is incredibly powerful. It can extract up to 3,600 gallons per hour (60 gallons per minute), and discharge the removed water up to 23 feet vertically, or 300 feet horizontally.
Advanced features of the MEGA-PUMP MP3000 Water Extraction System include:
- Completely Removes Standing Water from Basements and Other Below-Ground Locations - Leaves floors almost completely dry, unlike sump pumps, which typically leave one to two inches of standing water behind and require additional cleanup measures
- Stainless Steel Filter Basket Catches Solids and Particles - Produces cleaner water discharge
- Lightweight, Low-Profile Design and Built-in Cart - The MP3000 is exceptionally easy to roll to and around the job site
- Can Be Operated Unattended - Frees up your restoration team for other tasks
- “Tilt & Dump” Recovery Rank (also lifts out) - Faster and easier removal of captured solid & liquid contents when operated in the “vacuum only” mode; contents can be dumped out later or pumped into another container such as a 55-gallon drum
At The Air Movers our order will be processed and shipped the same business day (Mon-Fri) if you order by 12:00 pm Noon Pacific Time.
No Minimum Free FedEx Ground Shipping
You will receive Free FedEx Ground Shipping on all orders within the continental United States. With the Free Standard Shipping option, your order will be shipped via the LTL Trucking Carriers or FedEx Ground depending on the total weight & dimension of your order. Free Standard Shipping transit time is generally 1-5 business days depending on your distance from our warehouse locations.
Signature is not required for delivery. If you would like to pay an additional fee to add a signature requirement to your purchase please call us to place your order.
- FedEx Ground: 1-5 business days.
- LTL Trucks: 2-6 business days.
- FedEx 2nd Day: By end of 2nd business day after shipment, except rural areas.
- FedEx Overnight: Next Business Day by 4:30 for business addresses and 6:00 for residential addresses. Holiday periods excepted.
Theairmovers.com is not responsible for shipping delays. If you selected an Express Shipping option and your order was not delivered on time, notify us and we will file a claim for reimbursement with the applicable carrier on your behalf. Generally express shipping costs are not refundable when the delay is related to issues outside the carrier's control such as weather or mechanical issues.
Shipping Outside Continental U.S.
Free Shipping is not currently eligible for orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada. Shipping costs for these states & Canada will be calculated at checkout.
Defects & Shipping Damages
If your order arrives damaged or you experience a defect issue please retain original shipping packaging and contact us at 800-892-2717. We will cover all reasonable and customary ground shipping fees.
We want you to be satisfied with your order. Our Satisfaction Guarantee allows you to return your purchase for any reason within 30 days of purchase. Returns are accepted for either a direct refund or exchange. Please contact us at 800-892-2717 for a return authorization before returning your purchase.
Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.