- GOLD PACKAGE -
INCLUDES: 2X CT-125 DEHUMIDIFIER & 16X EDGE AIR MOVERS
EDGE AIR MOVER:
- 1/3 HP
- Powerful 2900 CFM
- Sealed water resistant motor
- Exclusively Designed Fan for Maximum CFM
- Only 2.9 Low Amp Draw on highest setting
- Built In GFCI receptacle, daisy chain up to 4 units!
- Quietest in its Class
- 25 Ft Cord
- 3-Speed Setting
- 26 LBS
- Easy to Carry Handle
- 1 Year Warranty / 5 Year Housing
CT-125 COMMERCIAL DEHUMIDIFIER:
The Contair® CT-125 Dehumidifier is here to change the game by setting the bar higher than all current dehumidifiers in the water damage restoration industry. its highest 125 pint per day water extraction capability, along with all the features you come to expect, now readily available at a street price below $995. it’s easy to say “it’s a no-brainer”.
The Contair® CT-125 dehumidifier combines high-tech design with professional-grade performance and portability. The rotomolded polyethylene housing is dent resistant, offers superior durability, and helps to protect furnishings when in use. Stack up to two units high for storage. A rigid handle and semi-pneumatic wheels ensure easy transport and maneuverability.
- Voltage: 115V 60Hz
- Water Removal: 125PPD/ 76PPD @ AHAM
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Max Air Process: 235 CFM
- Amp Draw: 7.3 AMPS
- Weight: 81lbs
- Body Construction: Molded Polyethylene
- Size: 20” W x 19” L x 32” H
- Operating Range: 33º-100º
- Safety Certifications: C-ETL-US
- Power Cord Length: 25’ 3-Wire
- Available Colors: Blue, Green, & Red
- Warranty: 1 year / 5 years housing
At The Air Movers our order will be processed and shipped the same business day (Mon-Fri) if you order by 12:00 pm Noon Pacific Time.
No Minimum Free FedEx Ground Shipping
You will receive Free FedEx Ground Shipping on all orders within the continental United States. With the Free Standard Shipping option, your order will be shipped via the LTL Trucking Carriers or FedEx Ground depending on the total weight & dimension of your order. Free Standard Shipping transit time is generally 1-5 business days depending on your distance from our warehouse locations.
Signature is not required for delivery. If you would like to pay an additional fee to add a signature requirement to your purchase please call us to place your order.
- FedEx Ground: 1-5 business days.
- LTL Trucks: 2-6 business days.
- FedEx 2nd Day: By end of 2nd business day after shipment, except rural areas.
- FedEx Overnight: Next Business Day by 4:30 for business addresses and 6:00 for residential addresses. Holiday periods excepted.
Theairmovers.com is not responsible for shipping delays. If you selected an Express Shipping option and your order was not delivered on time, notify us and we will file a claim for reimbursement with the applicable carrier on your behalf. Generally express shipping costs are not refundable when the delay is related to issues outside the carrier's control such as weather or mechanical issues.
Shipping Outside Continental U.S.
Free Shipping is not currently eligible for orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada. Shipping costs for these states & Canada will be calculated at checkout.
Defects & Shipping Damages
If your order arrives damaged or you experience a defect issue please retain original shipping packaging and contact us at 800-892-2717. We will cover all reasonable and customary ground shipping fees.
We want you to be satisfied with your order. Our Satisfaction Guarantee allows you to return your purchase for any reason within 30 days of purchase. Returns are accepted for either a direct refund or exchange. Please contact us at 800-892-2717 for a return authorization before returning your purchase.
Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.