Many in stock
Delmhorst offers you three scales in one amazing meter:
- Wood Scale: 6-40% moisture range appropriate for flooring and building materials like wood studs, floor joists, subfloors.
Reference Scale: reads from 0 to 100 on a relative basis.
Use this one to evaluate non-wood materials like concrete, plaster and insulation.
- Gypsum Scale: 0.2% to 50% moisture range; use this on sheetrock.
When you are armed with these three scales, there is virtually no material you cannot evaluate for water penetration.
- BD-2100 Meter
- Extra Contact Pins
- 21-E Electrode
- Carrying Case
- Resistance technology recognized as the most accurate method for measuring moisture
- Easy, one-hand operation
- Proven micro-controller circuit
- One year warranty Can be used with standard, tapped or deep wall probe
- 9V battery and carrying case included
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings
- Set-point alerts when pre-selected moisture content is reached
- Connector attaches to any available electrode for deep penetration
At The Air Movers our order will be processed and shipped the same business day (Mon-Fri) if you order by 12:00 pm Noon Pacific Time.
No Minimum Free FedEx Ground Shipping
You will receive Free FedEx Ground Shipping on all orders within the continental United States. With the Free Standard Shipping option, your order will be shipped via the LTL Trucking Carriers or FedEx Ground depending on the total weight & dimension of your order. Free Standard Shipping transit time is generally 1-5 business days depending on your distance from our warehouse locations.
Signature is not required for delivery. If you would like to pay an additional fee to add a signature requirement to your purchase please call us to place your order.
- FedEx Ground: 1-5 business days.
- LTL Trucks: 2-6 business days.
- FedEx 2nd Day: By end of 2nd business day after shipment, except rural areas.
- FedEx Overnight: Next Business Day by 4:30 for business addresses and 6:00 for residential addresses. Holiday periods excepted.
Theairmovers.com is not responsible for shipping delays. If you selected an Express Shipping option and your order was not delivered on time, notify us and we will file a claim for reimbursement with the applicable carrier on your behalf. Generally express shipping costs are not refundable when the delay is related to issues outside the carrier's control such as weather or mechanical issues.
Shipping Outside Continental U.S.
Free Shipping is not currently eligible for orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada. Shipping costs for these states & Canada will be calculated at checkout.
Defects & Shipping Damages
If your order arrives damaged or you experience a defect issue please retain original shipping packaging and contact us at 800-892-2717. We will cover all reasonable and customary ground shipping fees.
We want you to be satisfied with your order. Our Satisfaction Guarantee allows you to return your purchase for any reason within 30 days of purchase. Returns are accepted for either a direct refund or exchange. Please contact us at 800-892-2717 for a return authorization before returning your purchase.
Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.