Many in stock
Redesigned 600 CFM Portable Air Scrubber is Lighter and Smaller!
The new 33.5-pound HEPA-AIRE PAS600 Portable Air Scrubber from Abatement Technologies® is now the most compact and lightweight metal air scrubber available thanks to its new design and durable anodized aluminum cabinet. The variable speed PAS600 produces peak airflow of over 600 cfm. And with a peak amperage draw of only 1.9 amps or less, up to 5 units can be safely daisy-chained on one 15 amp circuit via the built-in GFCI-protected receptacles.
Other great features of the state-of-the-art PAS600 include:
- Strong Anodized Aluminum Cabinet- Corrosion-resistant cabinet with airtight and watertight, aircraft-grade rivet construction
- Durable - Stands up to rough handling and is easy to keep clean
- Smaller Size - Fits in tighter spaces
- Top-Mounted Carrying Handles - Convenient handling around the job site
- Swing Out Door - Quick and easy filter access
- Quiet Operation - 62 to 67 dBA reading taken at five feet
- Stackable - Rubber feet on top and bottom panels enable up to three units to be securely stacked
Multiple Filter Stages
The PAS600 Portable Air Scrubber has several filter stages to remove airborne particles and odors found in fire, flood and water-loss restoration projects:
- Stage 1 - Inexpensive 1" coarse particulate FIBER-TRAPPER® 1.0 pre-filter
- Stage 2 - 2" pleated particulate pre-filter
- Optional stage 2 - 2" high-capacity VAPOR-LOCK® carbon filter for odors
- HEPA filter - Tested and certified to 99.97% minimum efficiency @ 0.3 microns
True HEPA Filter Can Save Thousands of Dollars in Filter Replacement Costs
The true IEST-compliant Type A HEPA filter in the PAS600 maintains its initial 99.97%+ efficiency rating job after job, month after month. This important feature can save users thousands of dollars in annual filter replacement costs compared to electrostatic-charged filters that must be replaced after every job to maintain their initial efficiency.
At The Air Movers our order will be processed and shipped the same business day (Mon-Fri) if you order by 12:00 pm Noon Pacific Time.
No Minimum Free FedEx Ground Shipping
You will receive Free FedEx Ground Shipping on all orders within the continental United States. With the Free Standard Shipping option, your order will be shipped via the LTL Trucking Carriers or FedEx Ground depending on the total weight & dimension of your order. Free Standard Shipping transit time is generally 1-5 business days depending on your distance from our warehouse locations.
Signature is not required for delivery. If you would like to pay an additional fee to add a signature requirement to your purchase please call us to place your order.
- FedEx Ground: 1-5 business days.
- LTL Trucks: 2-6 business days.
- FedEx 2nd Day: By end of 2nd business day after shipment, except rural areas.
- FedEx Overnight: Next Business Day by 4:30 for business addresses and 6:00 for residential addresses. Holiday periods excepted.
Theairmovers.com is not responsible for shipping delays. If you selected an Express Shipping option and your order was not delivered on time, notify us and we will file a claim for reimbursement with the applicable carrier on your behalf. Generally express shipping costs are not refundable when the delay is related to issues outside the carrier's control such as weather or mechanical issues.
Shipping Outside Continental U.S.
Free Shipping is not currently eligible for orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada. Shipping costs for these states & Canada will be calculated at checkout.
Defects & Shipping Damages
If your order arrives damaged or you experience a defect issue please retain original shipping packaging and contact us at 800-892-2717. We will cover all reasonable and customary ground shipping fees.
We want you to be satisfied with your order. Our Satisfaction Guarantee allows you to return your purchase for any reason within 30 days of purchase. Returns are accepted for either a direct refund or exchange. Please contact us at 800-892-2717 for a return authorization before returning your purchase.
Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.