Many in stock
Remediation, air scrubbing, restoration, healthcare, and clean rooms are only a few applications for the new Novair 700. Available in a variety of power sources (115v-220v 50/60Hz) and filter configurations.
- More power: The Novair 700 is the most powerful impeller driven variable speed adjustment, is capable of delivering 200-700 CFM and dramatically increases filter life.
- Versatility: The Novair 700 is at home in applications ranging from asbestos removal, restoration projects, airborne pathogens and medical uses. The tri gasketing and HEPA filter sealing flange, guarantee leak proof operation. The quick release intake door accepts MERV, carbon, and standard dust filters. Integrated nesting allows for the stacking of multiple machines. The built-in GFCI outlet allows you to connect multiple equipment up to 15 amps.
- Virtually indestructible: The heavy duty roto molded polyethylene shell, is den proof, leak proof and virtually indestructible.
- Standard filters: 16” x 16” x 3” high capacity HEPA filter is standard. No outrageously priced proprietary filters needed. These economical filters are readily available.
- Low power requirements: Drawing only 3 amps, the 700 can be daisy chained up to three units. The built in GFCI outlets allow for safe and effective operation. The Novair’s straight through design makes it ideal for virtually any application. Utilizes standard "Lay flat" or flex ducting: 10 to 12 inch vacuum ports allows for maximum airflow with little restriction.
|Amperage Rating||:||3 amp|
|Air Flow CFM||:||200-700 cfm|
|Voltage Rating||:||115 Volt|
|Dimensions||:||22” x 22” x 21”|
At The Air Movers our order will be processed and shipped the same business day (Mon-Fri) if you order by 12:00 pm Noon Pacific Time.
No Minimum Free FedEx Ground Shipping
You will receive Free FedEx Ground Shipping on all orders within the continental United States. With the Free Standard Shipping option, your order will be shipped via the LTL Trucking Carriers or FedEx Ground depending on the total weight & dimension of your order. Free Standard Shipping transit time is generally 1-5 business days depending on your distance from our warehouse locations.
Signature is not required for delivery. If you would like to pay an additional fee to add a signature requirement to your purchase please call us to place your order.
- FedEx Ground: 1-5 business days.
- LTL Trucks: 2-6 business days.
- FedEx 2nd Day: By end of 2nd business day after shipment, except rural areas.
- FedEx Overnight: Next Business Day by 4:30 for business addresses and 6:00 for residential addresses. Holiday periods excepted.
Theairmovers.com is not responsible for shipping delays. If you selected an Express Shipping option and your order was not delivered on time, notify us and we will file a claim for reimbursement with the applicable carrier on your behalf. Generally express shipping costs are not refundable when the delay is related to issues outside the carrier's control such as weather or mechanical issues.
Shipping Outside Continental U.S.
Free Shipping is not currently eligible for orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada. Shipping costs for these states & Canada will be calculated at checkout.
Defects & Shipping Damages
If your order arrives damaged or you experience a defect issue please retain original shipping packaging and contact us at 800-892-2717. We will cover all reasonable and customary ground shipping fees.
We want you to be satisfied with your order. Our Satisfaction Guarantee allows you to return your purchase for any reason within 30 days of purchase. Returns are accepted for either a direct refund or exchange. Please contact us at 800-892-2717 for a return authorization before returning your purchase.
Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.