With water removal of 75 ppd@AHAM, using 5.5 amps and weighing in at a mere 82 lb, the new Phoenix R150 LGR dehumidifier packs the performance of a “Large” dehumidifier into the smallest, lightest, and most portable chassis in the restoration market. The R150 with patent-pending GTRTM (graduated thermal reduction) technology combines Phoenix innovation, technical expertise, and proven durability into a unit that will remove more water, produce higher grain depression, and dry structure faster than competitive dehumidifiers. The R150’s GTRTM technology will allow the restoration professional to continue to dry in higher temperatures without any manual adjustments to the unit (up to 110oF).
- GR performance in a 82lb, 20 inch x 17 inch footprint
- Removes 75 pints at AHAM drawing only 5.5 amps
- Patent-pending GTR™ technology for higher grain depression and extends operating range to 110°F
- Focused airflow outlet directs air downward across the wet surface
- Ductable outlet for 10 inch lay flat
- Rugged roto-mold plastic housing resists dents and scratches
- Solid state control panel
- Protected recessed condensate hose that cannot catch or be damaged on obstructions
- Heavy duty rotating handle for ease of transport and storage
- Stacks 2-high for easy storage
- Recessed 12 inch wheels
- Convenient front pocket for cord and hose storage
|Xactimate Code||:||WTR DHM>L|
|Water Removal Capacity||:||70 Pt/Day|
|Air Flow CFM 2||:||150 cfm|
|Voltage Rating||:||115 volt|
|Amperage Rating||:||5.1 amp|
|Max Amperage Range||:||5 - 6.9|
|Frequency Rating||:||60 Hz|
|Dimensions||:||20 Inch Width x 30 Inch Height x 17 Inch Depth|
|Power Rating||:||580 watt|
|Number Of Speeds||:||1|
|Air flow range||:||150 - 249 cfm|
|Refrigerant Capacity||:||1 lb|
|Operating Temperature||:||33 - 110 Deg F|
At The Air Movers our order will be processed and shipped the same business day (Mon-Fri) if you order by 12:00 pm Noon Pacific Time.
No Minimum Free FedEx Ground Shipping
You will receive Free FedEx Ground Shipping on all orders within the continental United States. With the Free Standard Shipping option, your order will be shipped via the LTL Trucking Carriers or FedEx Ground depending on the total weight & dimension of your order. Free Standard Shipping transit time is generally 1-5 business days depending on your distance from our warehouse locations.
Signature is not required for delivery. If you would like to pay an additional fee to add a signature requirement to your purchase please call us to place your order.
- FedEx Ground: 1-5 business days.
- LTL Trucks: 2-6 business days.
- FedEx 2nd Day: By end of 2nd business day after shipment, except rural areas.
- FedEx Overnight: Next Business Day by 4:30 for business addresses and 6:00 for residential addresses. Holiday periods excepted.
Theairmovers.com is not responsible for shipping delays. If you selected an Express Shipping option and your order was not delivered on time, notify us and we will file a claim for reimbursement with the applicable carrier on your behalf. Generally express shipping costs are not refundable when the delay is related to issues outside the carrier's control such as weather or mechanical issues.
Shipping Outside Continental U.S.
Free Shipping is not currently eligible for orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada. Shipping costs for these states & Canada will be calculated at checkout.
Defects & Shipping Damages
If your order arrives damaged or you experience a defect issue please retain original shipping packaging and contact us at 800-892-2717. We will cover all reasonable and customary ground shipping fees.
We want you to be satisfied with your order. Our Satisfaction Guarantee allows you to return your purchase for any reason within 30 days of purchase. Returns are accepted for either a direct refund or exchange. Please contact us at 800-892-2717 for a return authorization before returning your purchase.
Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.