Many in stock
The Best Small Air Scrubber in the Business Just Got Better!
Since its introduction, the legendary Abatement Technologies® PREDATOR® 600 model has been the number one small portable air scrubber on the market. Today the revolutionary new PREDATOR 750* Portable Air Scrubber (PRED750) takes this reputation for performance, quality and reliability to an even higher level!
Amazing Air Purification Performance in a Portable Scrubber
With next-generation technology, the PRED750 features a unique, updated double-wall polymer cabinet and design that produces exceptional airflow and durability to make your jobs easier and more profitable. With an amazing peak airflow of up to 750 cfm – up to 50% more than the competition – the PRED750 can help you get the job done faster and better using fewer units. Yet the ergonomic PRED750 is more compact than other units, weighs only 35-pounds and operates on 1.9 amps or less!
True HEPA Filter Saves Thousands of Dollars in Filter Replacement Costs
Some competitive air scrubbers are equipped with filters that rely on an electrostatic charge to achieve their initial efficiency rating that can quickly dissipate during use on water jobs. Not with the PRED750! Its true HEPA filter can maintain or even increase its initial 99.97% efficiency rating job after job, month after month, so users can potentially save thousands of dollars per year in replacement filter costs and labor.
- More Airflow in a Lightweight 35 Pound Cabinet - Variable speed airflow capable of providing 6 air changes per hour (ACH) in containment areas as large as 6,000-7,500 cubic feet
- Strong, Double-Wall Design - Combination rotational molded and injection molded high-density polyethylene cabinet provides the precision and ruggedness to stand up to the toughest jobsite conditions
- Special Cabinet Resin - Roto-molded body components are made from UL94HB flame retardant resin with EPA-registered microbial growth and UV inhibitors
- Easy to Decontaminate - Unique TEFGARD® finish makes the cabinet easy to clean and keeps it looking good
- Modular Control Panel-Motor Connection - One-plug electrical connection makes it easy to access the motorized impeller or control panel for cleaning and maintenance
- Better Filter Clearance & Access - Unique “no tools needed” cabinet design provides easy access for fast pre-filter and HEPA filter replacement
- “Zero Bypass” Cabinet Design - Robust gasket protects against pre-filter bypass while the rigid, dual wall sealing surface ensures that dirty air cannot bypass the HEPA filter and compromise filtration efficiency
- Increased Mobility - Integral, heavy-duty flip-up style transport handle and perfect weight balance make it a snap to hand carry the PRED750 to and from the jobsite
- Low Amperage Draw - Safely daisy-chain up to five units on one 15 amp circuit
- Export Model Available - The PRED750TF is designed for 220v-240v/50hz-60hz service
- Custom Models Available - The PRED750 is available in special colors and private labeled with reasonable minimum order quantities
- Safety First - NRTL-certified to comply with UL Std. 507 & CAN/CSA Std. #C22.2 No. 113-M1984 for electrical safety. Meets UL94HB flammability requirements for polymer cabinets housing energized electrical components
At The Air Movers our order will be processed and shipped the same business day (Mon-Fri) if you order by 12:00 pm Noon Pacific Time.
No Minimum Free FedEx Ground Shipping
You will receive Free FedEx Ground Shipping on all orders within the continental United States. With the Free Standard Shipping option, your order will be shipped via the LTL Trucking Carriers or FedEx Ground depending on the total weight & dimension of your order. Free Standard Shipping transit time is generally 1-5 business days depending on your distance from our warehouse locations.
Signature is not required for delivery. If you would like to pay an additional fee to add a signature requirement to your purchase please call us to place your order.
- FedEx Ground: 1-5 business days.
- LTL Trucks: 2-6 business days.
- FedEx 2nd Day: By end of 2nd business day after shipment, except rural areas.
- FedEx Overnight: Next Business Day by 4:30 for business addresses and 6:00 for residential addresses. Holiday periods excepted.
Theairmovers.com is not responsible for shipping delays. If you selected an Express Shipping option and your order was not delivered on time, notify us and we will file a claim for reimbursement with the applicable carrier on your behalf. Generally express shipping costs are not refundable when the delay is related to issues outside the carrier's control such as weather or mechanical issues.
Shipping Outside Continental U.S.
Free Shipping is not currently eligible for orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada. Shipping costs for these states & Canada will be calculated at checkout.
Defects & Shipping Damages
If your order arrives damaged or you experience a defect issue please retain original shipping packaging and contact us at 800-892-2717. We will cover all reasonable and customary ground shipping fees.
We want you to be satisfied with your order. Our Satisfaction Guarantee allows you to return your purchase for any reason within 30 days of purchase. Returns are accepted for either a direct refund or exchange. Please contact us at 800-892-2717 for a return authorization before returning your purchase.
Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.