RAM3000D Axial Air Mover Creates High-Velocity, High-Volume Airflow for Drying Structures Faster
The powerful, durable and lightweight RAPTOR RAM3000D is a deluxe, full feature axial air mover from Abatement Technologies. It delivers almost 3,500 cfm of high velocity airflow right where you need it for structural drying, yet draws less than three amps. The RAM3000D is specially designed to dry sub-surface materials, such as carpet pads and subflooring, in "top-down" or "in-place" conditions.
A multi-position design allows the contractor to drive airflow at a downward angle, providing concentrated drying power to the wettest areas to speed up the drying process. When not in use, multiple RAM3000D units can be stacked securely with built-in interlocking channels molded into the impact-resistant housing.
RAM3000D Axial Air Mover controls include a three-speed switch, a green “On” lamp, circuit breaker, hour meter and a GFCI protected duplex receptacle for daisy-chaining up to 4 units together on one 15-amp circuit. A more basic model, the RAM3000S, is also available that does not include the GFCI receptacle, hour meter and circuit breaker.
The Abatement Technologies RAM3000D Axial Air Mover has been tested by Intertek Testing Services (ITS), and found to comply with applicable UL and CSA electrical safety requirements.
Lightweight High-CFM, Low Amperage Axial Air Mover with Ergonomic Design Weighs Only 32 Pounds
State-of-the-art design and convenience features of RAPTOR RAM3000 Series Axial Air Movers include:
- Advanced Axial Air Drying Technology - Two-speed, high-velocity airflow rated up to 1,950 fpm pulling 2.8 amps or less!
- Durable, Lightweight Cabinet - High-density, rotational-molded polymer housing is strong, scuff-resistant and easy to clean
- Safety-Certified for U.S. and Canada - ETL-certified to conform with UL & CAN/CSA safety and flammability standards
- Multiple Operating Positions - Allows airflow to be concentrated to the wettest areas for faster drying
- Built-in GFCI Receptacle - Built-in dual, GFCI-protected receptacle and circuit breaker for daisy-chain operation of up to four RAM3000D units on a single 15 amp circuit
- Blue or Red Housing Color - Standard and deluxe models are available in blue and red colors; special colors are also available (minimums apply)
- Extra Long Power Cord - Attached 25-foot power cord with grounded plug and built-in cord wrap
- User-Friendly Controls - Low-profile, recessed controls with HIGH/LOW/OFF 3-position rocker switch and green "fan running" indicator lamp
- Space Saving - Two units can be stacked and interlocked securely
- Hour Meter - Logs real time operating hours at the job site
At The Air Movers our order will be processed and shipped the same business day (Mon-Fri) if you order by 12:00 pm Noon Pacific Time.
No Minimum Free FedEx Ground Shipping
You will receive Free FedEx Ground Shipping on all orders within the continental United States. With the Free Standard Shipping option, your order will be shipped via the LTL Trucking Carriers or FedEx Ground depending on the total weight & dimension of your order. Free Standard Shipping transit time is generally 1-5 business days depending on your distance from our warehouse locations.
Signature is not required for delivery. If you would like to pay an additional fee to add a signature requirement to your purchase please call us to place your order.
- FedEx Ground: 1-5 business days.
- LTL Trucks: 2-6 business days.
- FedEx 2nd Day: By end of 2nd business day after shipment, except rural areas.
- FedEx Overnight: Next Business Day by 4:30 for business addresses and 6:00 for residential addresses. Holiday periods excepted.
Theairmovers.com is not responsible for shipping delays. If you selected an Express Shipping option and your order was not delivered on time, notify us and we will file a claim for reimbursement with the applicable carrier on your behalf. Generally express shipping costs are not refundable when the delay is related to issues outside the carrier's control such as weather or mechanical issues.
Shipping Outside Continental U.S.
Free Shipping is not currently eligible for orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada. Shipping costs for these states & Canada will be calculated at checkout.
Defects & Shipping Damages
If your order arrives damaged or you experience a defect issue please retain original shipping packaging and contact us at 800-892-2717. We will cover all reasonable and customary ground shipping fees.
We want you to be satisfied with your order. Our Satisfaction Guarantee allows you to return your purchase for any reason within 30 days of purchase. Returns are accepted for either a direct refund or exchange. Please contact us at 800-892-2717 for a return authorization before returning your purchase.
Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.