Many in stock
The XPOWER X-48ATR is a high temperature axial fan that can withstand room temperatures up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit and can be used in conjunction with radial heaters to circulate hot air. Great for pest control and water damage restoration applications, the X-48ATR features a variable speed control, low 2.8 Amp draw, 3 hour timer, 360-degree rotation rack/stand, and built in daisy chainable power outlets. Use this high performance fan with its unique grill design to extend a powerful and focused stream of air up to 60 ft. in any direction. The X-48ATR also features a sealed motor to protect it from contaminants and water damage. Easily transportable, this lightweight fan can be stacked up to 5 units high. Ducting hoses (16DH25 or 16DH15) and adapter kit (16DHK) are available separately for confined space ventilation.
- Designed for high temperature work environs up to 180°F / 80°C
- Features a sealed motor to protect it from contaminants and water damage
- Rack/stand included allowing 360 degree rotation for multiple drying positions
- Lightweight and durable ABS plastic (the same that football helmets use)+PC (Polycarbonate) housing design
- Built-in power outlets for daisy chain with dual thermal protection
- Low 2.8 Amps draw with 3600 CFM airflow capacity
- 20 ft. power cord with wrap-around cord design
- Stackable up to 5 units high for easy storage
- Variable speed control switch and 3-hour timer
|Voltage / Hertz||115V / 60Hz|
|Motor||1/3 HP / 250 Watts|
|Rated Airflow||3600 CFM|
|RPM||400 ~ 1600|
|Housing||ABS + Polycarbonate|
|Unit Weight||25.6 Lbs|
|Unit Dimensions||21.9" L x 9.8" W x 22.5" H|
|Box Weight||31.6 Lbs|
|Box Dimensions||22.6" L x 23.2" W x 11.4" H|
|Operating Positions||360 Degree|
|Cord Length||20 Ft|
|Power Outlets for Daisy Chain||Yes|
|Dual Thermal Protection||Yes|
|Duct Sizes||16" Diameter x 15 Ft or 25 Ft|
At The Air Movers our order will be processed and shipped the same business day (Mon-Fri) if you order by 12:00 pm Noon Pacific Time.
No Minimum Free FedEx Ground Shipping
You will receive Free FedEx Ground Shipping on all orders within the continental United States. With the Free Standard Shipping option, your order will be shipped via the LTL Trucking Carriers or FedEx Ground depending on the total weight & dimension of your order. Free Standard Shipping transit time is generally 1-5 business days depending on your distance from our warehouse locations.
Signature is not required for delivery. If you would like to pay an additional fee to add a signature requirement to your purchase please call us to place your order.
- FedEx Ground: 1-5 business days.
- LTL Trucks: 2-6 business days.
- FedEx 2nd Day: By end of 2nd business day after shipment, except rural areas.
- FedEx Overnight: Next Business Day by 4:30 for business addresses and 6:00 for residential addresses. Holiday periods excepted.
Theairmovers.com is not responsible for shipping delays. If you selected an Express Shipping option and your order was not delivered on time, notify us and we will file a claim for reimbursement with the applicable carrier on your behalf. Generally express shipping costs are not refundable when the delay is related to issues outside the carrier's control such as weather or mechanical issues.
Shipping Outside Continental U.S.
Free Shipping is not currently eligible for orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada. Shipping costs for these states & Canada will be calculated at checkout.
Defects & Shipping Damages
If your order arrives damaged or you experience a defect issue please retain original shipping packaging and contact us at 800-892-2717. We will cover all reasonable and customary ground shipping fees.
We want you to be satisfied with your order. Our Satisfaction Guarantee allows you to return your purchase for any reason within 30 days of purchase. Returns are accepted for either a direct refund or exchange. Please contact us at 800-892-2717 for a return authorization before returning your purchase.
Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.