The XPOWER X-615A is a powerful air mover that speeds up the drying process for water damage restoration and janitorial cleaning applications. Drawing only 1.5 Amps and blasting up to 1050 CFM, this 1/5 HP unit will get the job done quickly and efficiently. An onboard GFCI power outlets that is daisy chainable up to 5 units eliminates the need for pesky extension cord set up. 4 positioning angles allow for drying floors, ceilings, walls, and more. Manufactured with rugged state-of-the-art injection mold technology, the X-615A’s commercial grade housing, and the motor will ensure optimum performance and years of service.
- Low 1.5 Amps draw, perfect for retail chains and janitorial cleaning applications
- ETL/CETL safety certified
- Built-in GFCI power outlets that are daisy chainable up to 5 units eliminates the need for extension cord set up
- Lightweight and durable ABS plastic (the same that football helmets use) housing design
- Powerful and energy efficient induction motor produces up to 1050 CFM airflow
- 3 speeds with 4-angle drying positions (0°, 20° kickstand, 45° & 90°)
- 25 ft. power cord with wrap-around cord design
- Stackable up to 4 units high for easy storage
- Dual thermal protection
At The Air Movers our order will be processed and shipped the same business day (Mon-Fri) if you order by 12:00 pm Noon Pacific Time.
No Minimum Free FedEx Ground Shipping
You will receive Free FedEx Ground Shipping on all orders within the continental United States. With the Free Standard Shipping option, your order will be shipped via the LTL Trucking Carriers or FedEx Ground depending on the total weight & dimension of your order. Free Standard Shipping transit time is generally 1-5 business days depending on your distance from our warehouse locations.
Signature is not required for delivery. If you would like to pay an additional fee to add a signature requirement to your purchase please call us to place your order.
- FedEx Ground: 1-5 business days.
- LTL Trucks: 2-6 business days.
- FedEx 2nd Day: By end of 2nd business day after shipment, except rural areas.
- FedEx Overnight: Next Business Day by 4:30 for business addresses and 6:00 for residential addresses. Holiday periods excepted.
Theairmovers.com is not responsible for shipping delays. If you selected an Express Shipping option and your order was not delivered on time, notify us and we will file a claim for reimbursement with the applicable carrier on your behalf. Generally express shipping costs are not refundable when the delay is related to issues outside the carrier's control such as weather or mechanical issues.
Shipping Outside Continental U.S.
Free Shipping is not currently eligible for orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada. Shipping costs for these states & Canada will be calculated at checkout.
Defects & Shipping Damages
If your order arrives damaged or you experience a defect issue please retain original shipping packaging and contact us at 800-892-2717. We will cover all reasonable and customary ground shipping fees.
We want you to be satisfied with your order. Our Satisfaction Guarantee allows you to return your purchase for any reason within 30 days of purchase. Returns are accepted for either a direct refund or exchange. Please contact us at 800-892-2717 for a return authorization before returning your purchase.
Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.