Many in stock
Reduce humidity levels at a variety of job sites with the XPOWER XD-125 Dehumidifier. Ideal for moisture/humidity control in grooming shops, water damage restoration sites, and other industrial applications. Capable of removing 125 pints a day at 90% relative humidity, the XD-125's advanced electronic control panel is programmable for a relative humidity level between 90% to 26%. An electronic display monitors your job site's current humidity and a record of working time. The unit's auto purge pump with drainage hose automatically purges when full--eliminating the task of monitoring collection tank levels. The control panel offers a manual purge button as well. Easily transported, the XD-125 is compact and features two shock absorbing semi-pneumatic wheels. Durable rugged housing and integrated design ensure years of service. ETL/CETL safety certified and features a 1 year warranty.
- Auto purge pump with drainage hose automatically purges when full: eliminating the task of monitoring collection tank levels
- Water removal capacity: 76 Pints/Day at AHAM (80°F, 60% RH); 125 Pints/Day (90°F, 90% RH)
- Uses standard refrigerant (R410A); with operationg range between 33° - 100°F (1° - 38°C)
- High efficiency rotary compressor with advanced recessed digital control panel
- Durable and rugged hosuing with shock absorbing semi-pneumatic tires
- Low 7.3 Amps draw with 235 CFM airflow capacity
- 25 ft. power cord and 20 ft. long drain hose
- ETL/CETL safety certified
|Volts / Cycle||115V / 60Hz|
|Rated Airflow||235 CFM|
|Unit Weight (lbs)||81|
|Unit Dimensions (L x W x H)||20″ x 19″ x 32″|
|Box Weight (lbs)||90|
|Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||22″ x 21″ x 34″|
|Cord Length||25 ft|
|Housing||Roto Mold Polyethylene|
|Hose Length||20 ft|
|Safety Certifications||ETL / CETL|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
At The Air Movers our order will be processed and shipped the same business day (Mon-Fri) if you order by 12:00 pm Noon Pacific Time.
No Minimum Free FedEx Ground Shipping
You will receive Free FedEx Ground Shipping on all orders within the continental United States. With the Free Standard Shipping option, your order will be shipped via the LTL Trucking Carriers or FedEx Ground depending on the total weight & dimension of your order. Free Standard Shipping transit time is generally 1-5 business days depending on your distance from our warehouse locations.
Signature is not required for delivery. If you would like to pay an additional fee to add a signature requirement to your purchase please call us to place your order.
- FedEx Ground: 1-5 business days.
- LTL Trucks: 2-6 business days.
- FedEx 2nd Day: By end of 2nd business day after shipment, except rural areas.
- FedEx Overnight: Next Business Day by 4:30 for business addresses and 6:00 for residential addresses. Holiday periods excepted.
Theairmovers.com is not responsible for shipping delays. If you selected an Express Shipping option and your order was not delivered on time, notify us and we will file a claim for reimbursement with the applicable carrier on your behalf. Generally express shipping costs are not refundable when the delay is related to issues outside the carrier's control such as weather or mechanical issues.
Shipping Outside Continental U.S.
Free Shipping is not currently eligible for orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada. Shipping costs for these states & Canada will be calculated at checkout.
Defects & Shipping Damages
If your order arrives damaged or you experience a defect issue please retain original shipping packaging and contact us at 800-892-2717. We will cover all reasonable and customary ground shipping fees.
We want you to be satisfied with your order. Our Satisfaction Guarantee allows you to return your purchase for any reason within 30 days of purchase. Returns are accepted for either a direct refund or exchange. Please contact us at 800-892-2717 for a return authorization before returning your purchase.
Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.